Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 9 February 2012

Bunnies everywhere......


Hi all, I am jumping right in here with my first post. I am one of the new girls and I am honoured Janice wanted me on her team. I have set myself a goal this year to make each month a page in my agenda and for this page I used April as this cute digistamp of Scrapper's Delight Rabbit Parka 5 asks for an easter/spring month. Leaves me open with March but I bett that will fill up soon hahaha.
At the moment there is a sale going on at Scrapper's Delight and you can grab this cute digistamp for just $1.00 that is a real bargain. So hop on over to the shop to see if we have something you really really need to have in your collection.

CU Rabbit Parka 5

I coloured my Rabbit Parka with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and sansodor. Then I cut her out and glued her to the paper with doublesided 3d tape. If you don't have a very steady hand with cutting the images then your in luck as these come also with one that has a line around it so you have easy directions on where to cut to get a nice white space around the images.


Well I am off to colour some more images :)
hugs Ria
www.dragonmagic.nl 

1 comment:

  1. I love this colour combo such a cute project!
    Thank you so much for sharing so inspirational
    Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete