Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 9 February 2012

Welcome To The Team

Hi everyone
I am so sorry that I have not been able to post for a while...
My son Lewis (5yrs) had an operation last Friday
so I have not been around much.
He is recovering well and will be off for another week
so limited computer time I am afraid
but am sure I will have lots of goodies for you when I return lol

I will try to get a lovely freebie for you all soon so do not go too far!

I can see that my wonderful Design Team have been keeping you all inspired in my absence
Thank you ladies

XXXX

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome 2 lovely lades to
Scrapper's Delights Design Team.

You will see some wonderful projects from the ladies in the coming weeks so please say hi!
They have both done a project using one of my new Digi's
These creations are so inspirational and I am sure you will agree!

Please help me welcome  



And 



Thank you for sharing these fantastic projects with us all
XXX

I have two more ladies starting VERY Soon so stay posted!
they do not even know they have the position yet doing the email after this post
I do love giving good news lol

So If you are interested in a position with us you can fill in an application HERE

oh an please remember to join in the the current challenge which you can find
HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment