Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 23 March 2012

Angels are silent . . .


Happy Friday everyone!  Only a few more hours and it is weekend!  Yay!!  

To relieve some of the stress of the week, I have asked my little guardian angle to play some soothing music for us.  Here she is now . . .


This digi is called Angel 1 and you can find her here.  I found an over-the-top sketch and added lots of pattern paper which complements the pink and purple of my coloured digi.  I have also added a little sparkle to the tips of her wings which is a little hard to see on the photo but it is there!  I thought this sentiment went perfectly with the image and added a few little girly roses too.

We would love to see what you can do with this image, so leave a link in the comments and we will be sure to visit you.

Till next time,
Chrizette
Celestial Things


No comments:

Post a Comment