Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 24 March 2012

You better not eat those black jellybeans......


Happy Saturday boy's and girls around this lovely big blue planet of ours ;) It is a wonderfull spring day here in Holland and I am noticing that I am spending a bit more time outside in our garden. Loads of work to do and I love to see the ladybugs, butterflies and bumblebees searching for whatever they are eating :) Today I am showing you one of my Easter Treats. I used Rabbit Parka 3 for this and I coloured her with Copics. 

I recycled the acetate packaging from one of my double sided 3d taperolls and cut out some shapes with my Silhouette Cameo. To stick it all together was a real challenge as the top green doily is glued to the acetate packaging but I wanted the white cardstock to fit perfectly to the green doily so loads of blood sweat and tears went into it but finally I managed to get it together hahaha and all that work for nothing as I know they will rip it open and eat the candies inside hahaaha This sentiment is from Create with TLS who our Bloghop partner So don't forget to HOP this weekend!! as Janice gives away some lovely prizes :)
Hugs Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment