Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 16 March 2012

Freebie For St Patrick's!

Hi everyone
I just wanted to share some wonderful new products
and creations from my fantastic design team
Oh and not to forget and lovely collection of St Patrick themed Digi images
for those last minuet projects!

Dont forget we are running a challenge
Called "LUCK OF THE IRISH"
ends 24th March
Be sure to join us!


Here are some of the products I have in store for you





You can find them in my store HERE

Here are some lovely projects from my team

Guest Designer Sandra
By Judith

By Chrizette

By Ria

By Kim
By Marleen

By Candy

I thought I would show you the last freebie
just in case you missed it  XXX

Here is to days freebie
You can download them HERE

2 comments: