Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 16 March 2012

It's your turn . . .


I am very excited because today is my first blog post for Scrapper's Delight . . . AND I was given the opportunity to work with this beautiful digi.   It is called Material World - the possibilities are endless. Isn't it just too gorgeous!! Hurry on over to the store and get it now!


I had some paper on my table left over from a previous card and when I finished colouring the image, this card just suddenly jumped out at me.  It is very Clean And Simple - one of my  favourite design styles.


So now it is your turn.  We would love to see what you can do!

Don't forget to join our LUCK OF THE IRISH challenge.  Just click on the button at the top of the page and be part of the family :)  Digis are up for grabs.


Until next time
Chrizette


No comments:

Post a Comment