Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 10 March 2012

Good for a hug.....



Hello there :)
today I am going to show you my Gothic card that I made with the fabulous CU Eveline digistamp  
I love how stuborn she looks as that is exactly how the oldest girl next door look when we say something that she doesn't like hahahah so this card is going to her when She has one of her bad teenager days hahahaha or to her MOM haahhahha Well I do hope you all don't forget to come back tomorrow to join us in our new challenge ;)


Hugss Ria

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors you have chosen for this
    I think you should send to the mum I think she would find it funny lol
    Thank you for sharing this with us Ria
    Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete