Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone


Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone!!

Ok it has been a while since I have had the chance to make a card and this one took me over a week at different stages as it was lol
We have an action packed six weeks planed for you all so we have been VERY Busy!
All will be revealed soon!

Here is my card using Leprechaun 3

I used my Silhouette to cut out the
clouds, rainbow, grass and mushroom.

Used my pro markers to color all the elements apart from the clouds which I used 3D paint leaving it messy when dying to give it a fluffy texture.
 I had a standard 6X6 square card and used landscape.
I then drew round my double sided tape real to get the circle
as it was a perfect size lol.

I blended some Tim Holtz Distressing Ink (Broken China)
on to the circle to look like sky and stuck half way.

I found some old 6X6 dotty paper and stuck it to the card leaving a very small gap overlapping the circle edge so I could position my digi elements between giving a tidy finish to the scene.

I hope you enjoyed my card
Love Janice
Scrapper's Delights



No comments:

Post a Comment