Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 17 March 2012

Many many thanks.......




Today I want to show you this gorgeouss CU Dragonfly Pixie 2. Again I did not use the total image as I wanted to colour a larger face and body to try out my new Spectrum Noir markers ;) and I am happy with how they compare to my copics they are a nice addition to my ever growing collection of markers ;) I have to say I love the softness of the skintones. So delicate looking and perfect for this pixie :) Remember the sale is still going on so you can buy this sweetie for just 1$ now that is a steal as these are wonderfull to work with. And if you're a fantasy fan like I am a MUST HAVE hahahahaha



Here you see what I used and what I did not use on my card from this digistamp.

CU Dragonfly Pixie Digi 2

Hugss Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment