Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 13 April 2012

Bee Strong

Bee Strong


So I wasn't sure what I was going to do after I colored this image. I was sitting looking at it when I decided to make rain drops. Then I just came up with the sentiment. The card made itself after that.
Here is the thing, had no idea what I would do with this card. The night I made this I found out one of co workers found out she has non hodgeskins lymphoma. So this this card is now perfect for her road ahead.

Thanks to Janice for the great image, and there is a whole set of bee images to choose from. Visit http://scrappersdelights.com/store/ .

I used a a spellbinder die, but honestly I am not very fond of it. I can't seem to get it to cut clearly and would take any advice.

I used a piece of black bulap material. The flower petals and mesh bling are both available at http://www.zibbet.com/creativesoupforthesoul

No comments:

Post a Comment