Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 14 April 2012

Spring is in the air.....


HAPPY SATURDAY 
Today I want to show you one of my favourites so far and that is CU DragonFly Pixie 1 I soo adore pixies hahaha but I don't think anybody noticed that hahahaha So I created this card for our Spring is Sprung challenge and I used faux stitching on it. How did I do that? It is quit simple to be honest. You need a needlepen, punchmat or whatever you call it, a stainless steel ruller and a white gelpen.

Place the ruler onto the paper you wanna punch holes in, Just punch the holes close to the ruller so you are getting a nice even line. When your done don't put the ruller away as you wanna  use the white gelpen to draw the line as then you get the best result and the nicest lines. Afterwards it looks like real stitching.

Well hope you like my card and see you soon again :)
hugs Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment