Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Easter Bundle of love


Hey - it's my turn to showcase another one of Janice's great images... just in time for Easter, here comes this great Easter Bundle... Just soooo adorable! 

I think the cutie I put on this card would also make a great Playboy bunny if you wanted to make a more romantic card...

She was such fun to ink up with my Copics.  I had this great paper from Recollections that seemed to be designed for this stamp.  I didn't have to do much more than just add a tied ribbon, a demensional chipboard piece stamped with a cute sentiment and some metal butterflies.



Go check out the entire bundle of this Easter Bundle set.   Don't you just love all of these images?

Hugs - Jodi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment