Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Kitten calling

Scrapper's delights - SHOP
Scrapper's Delights - BLOG


The thing I love about these images is that they are just so different!  Really detailed and Gothic looking, and with so much fun.

This month there is a new set of images called Tears of a Clown.

They are so different from anything else - and I just love 'em.

I don't often work in a monotone type look (I get too carried away) - and I don't often not add a greeting - but I wanted to keep this fairly plain with just a highlight of colour.  The backing paper suited the 'grungy' look I wanted - so the colour I used for the balloon was the green - that's different for a clown too.

There are 3 in the series - and they all come with a greeting.
 Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment