Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Purple Pixie Passion



It's my turn to show you a sample of the wonderful new dragonfly pixies that Janice has designed... Aren't they just too adorable?  I used three different stamps on this card... a background and two different pixies.  You can find them all here...

I used my Copics to color them, added some shimmer to the wings (although the photo doesn't really show that off), put them on top of a couple of papers from Recollections, added trim and a bow along the side.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Okay Jodie, I must say I love this one first of all because it is purple, but also because it is stunning! FAB job. TFS!

    ReplyDelete