Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 15 June 2012

Fun Layout

Fun Layout




I knew when I saw this robot, he was going to be perfect for my son's old photos. I son loved and still does love robots. I blew up Chip from www.scrappersdelight.com/store Janice has such a great ability to draw things from pretty princesses to this cute robot for the boys.

Of course I like doing girly layouts best, but what do you do when you have 2 boys. So I dug thru and found some old photos of my son, I loved looking at them. I swear, 7 years have gone by and he still makes the same expression, probably always will.

I used my spica pens to color the robot. Really have to practice more with my copics, but I was to heavy handed and didn't like it. But the spica pens made him really cute and very glittery. So I still could bring some glam into my boys layouts. Found some textured bazzil paper at micheals and an old stack of DCWV paper and love how it looks fun. Threw on some buttons and thickers for added fun. We homeschool so this was a day for show and tell, homeschool style.

Hope you can find some inspiration. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment