Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 17 June 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...Classic DAD!

Greetings!

Happy Father's Day to all those wonderful dad's out there! 






Here's my card...





Today I am sharing a card with you that I created using the Motorcycle image from Scrapper's Delights.  I kept it very basic because it was for a guy.  I started out with Kraft cardstock and added a layer of Doodlebug designer paper.  I then matted my image on a dark grey cardstock and used Copics B12, B14, W5, W3, and W1 to color the image.  I created a sentiment "You're a Classic" in PSE and then added some silver studs and buttons from my stash to finish it off.

I thank you for looking and commenting and I hope that you have a safe and blessed Father's Day.

Candy
www.purplecardlady.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment