Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 30 June 2012

Godess 1!

Hi!
This is Sandra writing to you this really nice summer evening (at least it is in Sweden). I hope you enjoy it wherever you are!
This is godess 1 (click on name to get to the product) that I have used once again. And again I have used the technique where I use a png file and paste it over a digital paper. This paper is from the digital kit called On the Wings of Love. You can find it here. All products from Scrapper´s Delights. :)
Isn´t she lovely?!
Hugs Sandra


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh she IS lovely! And I love purple! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH WOOW so amazing, I love the image and colours!

    HUGS MAJSAN

    ReplyDelete