Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Marleen DT




Hello everyone.. 

Today I wish to share a card I've made using the fab digi's from 

Janice, the owner and designer, told me that this digi (which comes in a pack of 6 dig's) was the first she made. I think its a fab pack and I love them all, so over the next few months, I'll be showing you them all.
You can find this digi and all off Janices other work in the store, here.

So with no further ado, here is my DT card for this week.


Once again, all materials are from my stach so I cant be helpful with brands and names.
The image is coloured with promarkers.

Hope you all like my card, I think it turned out really pretty.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for any commentes left behind
Huge Hugs, Marleen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment