Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 12 June 2012




Good morning Everyone
And sorry I'm a bit late with my post.


Its time for a bit of inspiration for Scrappers delights.

Once again, Janice has come up with the most amazing digi's and the one one I'm using today is just brill. You can find all Janice' digi's in the store here.

When I saw this one though, I just had to play. I made this card the day after I recieved it lol.
I have a hubby that is mad for motor bikes. So as soon as I got the digi printed, I send him a pic at work to ask for colour support. I dont know much about these things but hubby rang me strait away and told me what colour to add where lol.. Pleased to say he was happy with the result..

Anyway, here is my card for this week:


Hope you like my card and THANK YOU for any comments left behind.
Hugs, Marleen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment