Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 10 June 2012

Schools Out for the Summer

Hi everyone! Laurie here!  If your kids are like mine they have already made enough plans for two summer vacations. Of course the night before school let out my daughter comes up to me and tells me she needs ten have a great summer cards and also she wants to write a note on the inside giving her (top ten) friends her cell phone number.  Once again Scrapper's Delights came to the rescue with this super cute cell phone digital stamp. I copied it on a word document and then created a text box. I sized the text box to fit into the cell phone screen. After that was done I had my daughter tell me some of the things her friends  have been texting to each other. I used those to create the text on the cell phone.  WahLah it was done. Printed it out, added additional shading with my Copic Markers in various cool greys.  I then cut it out and popped it onto the card base.  I matched my card stock matte with the teal bows on the little girls on the patterned paper. I then made the card base and the strip that goes across the front of the card.  I was careful to make sure that the hands lined up on the figures and then glued that down with my Helmar tape runner. I added the phone which was popped up using scrap dots. Once that was done I added the gems! I was able to print out 10 cell phones on one piece of Copic friendly card stock.  These were quick, cute and I was able to make multiple copies in one evening.  So when your child decided they need a multitude of cards for the next day. Finding the right digital stamp can make or break the project. This digital cell phone made my projects! Looking forward to seeing what's next!
Cheers
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment