Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Hey Big Guy!



Hello there Scrapper's Delights readers!  This is Melody again from A Splash Here and There blog.  Thanks Janice for allowing me to post here once again.   My project today is an easel card that's a little over 5 x 5 and is for my hubby.   It is also highlighting one of Scrapper's Delights' new set of digis.  I chose to play with the motor bike digis today and you can get it here.   I also decided to add a png format image from one of the Scrapper's Delights kit called On the Wings of Love.  It's no secret that I just love combining digi stamps and elements from different digital kits with my paper crafts.

Here is the matching envelope I sized to fit the card and has the colored in motor bike digi, plus elements from the SD's On the Wings of Love kit. 

front of the envelope

back of the envelope

I used the Silhouette Studio to plan my card and cut with my Cameo.  You can click on the link to my blog if you wish to see more pics and how I did this project. 

Here are some  closeups:


I used Card Candis by Craft Works Cards to help tuck
the front of the card up for the easel effect.

I hope you liked my project today and inspires you to make something for that special man in your life.   Thanks for stopping by! 


Hugs,

~ Melody ~

No comments:

Post a Comment