Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Update From Scrapper's Delights

Hi everyone
I am sure you have noticed that my blog went back to its basic template and I lost all my links and buttons, unfortunately I do not know much about the settings of blogger so I realldid not want to touch anything in fear of making it worse lol
I was trying to find somone to re do it or help me but that did not work out quick enough so I though right here goes nothing!

I desided to at least choose a nice looking one but still did not have the capability to add HTML codes etc so I went to the customisation section and chose one of the templates that looked a bit like mine with the two side bars.
Well I held my breath and expected the worse lol
And I was sooooooo thrilled all my settings, links and buttons came back!!
Weeee heeee!
I wish I had had the courage to have done this a week or so ago lol

There is still a lot to do to get the side bars in order and some images are lost but it is not as much work as I first expected. I am very sorry if you have all had issues following my blog and last challenge, I will make it up to you with lots of freebies in the coming weeks xxxx
I want to let you know that the new challenge will be set up latter today so I hope you will all be able to join us

No comments:

Post a Comment