Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Challenge Winner!




Hi everyone

Thank you so much for taking the time to join in our

"It's A Male Thing" Challenge, we enjoyed seeing all your beautiful creations.


We have a winner to announce :)

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Dawn Lancaster!







-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to let you know that the challenges will be taking a small break but will be back VERY soon!

I need to have an operation on the 28th of June 
so I need to concentrate on my  family and health at the moment 
BUT I will still be able to design my products for you
Thank you so much for understanding XXX

I will let you know when they are back

Love Janice

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck when the time comes for your op! Take care of yourself & do as the doctors tell you!
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just recently found your blog and enjoy looking around it. Good luck with your surgery!! I have had many surgeries over the years and completely understand where you are coming from. My latest one was on the back of my neck and base of skull in February; I'm still recovering yet. I have been out of my neck brace 2-1/2 weeks and have another check-up and scans with the surgeon in September. Cardmaking and scrapping is getting easier but still a bit painfull at times. That left me with lots of time to browse the web and find more wonderful blogs to follow, like yours! Take care and I wish you a speedy recovery.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete