Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 25 June 2012


Hi Everyone! I hope you are all having a great summer. Mine has yet to actually start. LOL  Been living in the car or backstage this month.  Siena has three days of showcase this week and Ani has paper crafts and soccer camp this week as well. Its a pretty light week compared to last week. Hopefully I will get to experiment with my new copics?  
So here is my creation for this week. This is our Guitar digital stamp and while the traditional colors are black and grey....well I have girls so, Siena picked out the hot pink and Ani picked out the neon green. I added the purple because Prince's Purple Rain was on the radio!  Isn't fun how colors come together? I just did a simple card to have on hand for those birthday parties that spring up out of no where. You know the ones...at 11pm the night before... "Mom don't forget I need a present for "so and so's" birthday party tomorrow morning. This guitar is perfect to have in your arsenal of digital stamps. It can be used for girly and all boy cards. I printed the quote right on the Copic Card Stock in neon green and then outlined it with my hot pink marker. I added neon green bracket stickers and whaaaa laaaah! Now remember if you want this super cute guitar click the link here. And for only a dollar its a great staple to have in your collection!
Cheers and See You Next Month
Laurie
www.lauriescraftingblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment