Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 28 June 2012

The same but different flip swing cards



Hello SD followers!  For this project, I made four A2 size cards.  The base of the cards is a flip swing card image by Lori Whitlock I purchased through the Silhouette Store, cut with the Cameo.  I chose to play with the Tears of a Clown digi set 2 which came out I believe in May.  I made four slightly different cards to show you how versatile these digis are.  I also incorporated some of the digi kit elements from the Scrapper's Delights' Forever Blowing Bubbles digi scrapbook kit.  I imported the digi stamps onto the Silhouette Studio to size them according to how big the coordinating scalloped circles were going to be.  I colored the clown digis with Prismacolor pencils.  For more details you can hop over to my blog at A Splash Here and There. 

Below are closeups of each the cards.

Card #1



Card #2



Card #3


Card #4



Hope you like my project for today.  Thanks Janice for letting me post on the SD blog again. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer. 

Big Hugs!
~ Melody ~

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic so fun & colourful!
    Thanks for sharing Melody

    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete