Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Emma & Michael DT

Morning ya all...

Its time for the next post from:
Emma & Michael

SHHHH dont tell anyone, but in my grumpy head last night (I have a toddler that just WONT sleep) I totally forgot to get Emma & Michaels post ready for today..

So Im gonna jump strait into it..

My babies have been busy, starting their christmas card, using the FAB digi's from

And dont forget the new challenge
theme is:
"Distress it"

Here is what Emma & Michael has made this month. (they do not follow the challenge themes)

Emma's card
Emma used a pre-coloured digi. She said the colours matched her paper perfect..


Michaels card:
Michael went for his favorite, Draco.

So there you have it.
My babies have been busy.

I hope you like what they have made. I personally thing they get better and better every time.
Thanks for stopping by, and for any comments left behind.
Marleen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment