Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 11 October 2012

Halloween Treat Bags

Hey everyone!  I know we all love to use our digital stamps on cards and scrapbook pages to celebrate the holidays. I was thinking about that this week. I love this little witch, her name isSabrina the Witch. I wanted to showcase her but I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a card. Neither one of my girls are going to dress up for Halloween this year, I guess 11 and 9 is now to old for such tomfoolery. <grin>  So what could I do with this digital stamp?  Well take a look at what I did!



I made candy bags for my girls classes. Yes, you can run a paper bag through your printer. All you need to do is reset the paper size to the size of your paper bag. I reset mine to 9" height and 5.5" in width.  Once that was set and I had our little witch placed on the page, I added the text underneath, the font is called Chiller.  I then taped the top of the bag closed and the flap from the bottom down. I then ran it though my printer! Yes! It was that easy.  Once she was all printed out, I colored her in with water based markers. Then filled the bag up with Halloween Treats, punched in two hole and tied with a ribbon. It was so easy and I just love the way it came out.  Such and easy afternoon  project and easy to make in bulk.  So there you go....just one more use for digital stamps. What are you going to try printing them out on?

Let me know and leave a comment.
Thanks
Laurie

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! What a great idea printing on a paper bag - sure saves some time! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cool....love this idea....would be great for a kids school party....thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome. I was surprised at how easy it was to do. It would work beautifully for gift bags for a party. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete