Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 17 October 2012

New release

Today I'm sharing with you a quick card I made using one of the new releases from Scrapper's Delight .
I wanted to show how you can crop your digi's to get a different feel to the digi. Here's the card I made.


I've used pastel colours for this card. I've cropped the digi so you just see her face and wings. You could crop it more and have just the face. I crop it in word. I insert image and then crop once I've chosen my image. It's part of the format bar for pictures. Here's a close up of the image



The full image looks like this



You can see how it looks different and can then be used as something other than a autumn style card.
You can purchase this digi here

I hope you like this and will have a go at getting more use out of your Digi's
Kelly x

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous card! Love your coloring and the way you highlighted just her face and wings. I like the background patterned paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how soft you got this to feel!
    very pretty Hun thanks for sharing it with us love Janice XX

    ReplyDelete