Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fast Christmas cards...



Hi Ria here with a great way to make fast Christmas cards.

Janice has some really fun Clipart in her webstore and she asked me to show some of these cuties to you. So I did and It was alot of fun to work with these 2 sets.
Bearing Gifts By Scrapper's Delights

Xmas PocketPals By Scrapper's Delights
I started with picking out a couple of the designs and printed these on Photopaper so you get a pretty shine on the images. Then Cut them out and make some cards with them. You can embellies these just like you do with your handcoloured digistamps. Only this is going alot faster as all of these cards where created in less then an hour and I took a pauze in between :) 






So in my eyes the perfect sollution for making fast xmas cards.
hugs Ria

1 comment: