Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 13 April 2013

Princess

Good Morning,

Well it's the 13th of the month again and my turn to show you a project I have made.

So here it is.

I have used Princess 2 digi, I coloured her with my Spectrum Noirs using, BG1, BG4, BG6 and BG8.
I used papers from the Papermania capsule collection in Bexley Black and Parkstone Pink. I matt and layered my backing papers with plain balck paper with an edge of 1/4 inch.

I wanted to try the monochrome style again with just a splash of colour hence the pink paper.

I have the the card blank from sentiments as i haven't decided what to go on it yet.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful project love just the hint of colour very elegant!
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete