Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 28 November 2013

Customer Highlight

Hi everyone
Happy Thanks Giving!
I live in the UK so we do not celebrate
but I still have so much to be thankful for,
and one of those thins are YOU my customers!

I have to share this with you all as it brings so much joy to my heart ...and a tear to my eye.

I was sent a wonderful image that a sweet young boy who
apparently just LOVES to colour my Digital Stamps.

By Joseph 
Just 6 years old

I could not colour in the lines at that age ...errr and still have problems now lol
Joseph you have really made my day and would love to see your future projects.
Thank you <3

Love Janice
Scrapper's Delights

2 comments: