Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 9 December 2013

Sponsoring Moving Along With The Times Sketch

Join FB Group HERE

Today Scrapper's Delights is the Sponsor over at

If you win you could win 3 of my images of your choice!

They have a lovely Sketch with is so versatile.
Here is my project I made using the Sketch


I used 

Dracula, Damsel, Prince, Princess Digital Stamp


I created this project using:
  • 8X8 Card
  • Purple Card Stock
  • Cream Card Stock
  • 6X6 Victorian classic Paper, from Paper Cellar ltd
  • Metallic Cream in purple & gold
  • Photo Corners coloured in copics
  • Paper Roses in Purple & Yellow
  • Green Rose Leaves
  • Die cut Swirl
  • Diamond Embossing Folder 
  • Metal Music Notes
I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation! Love the colours you've used, just like jewels!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete